The rules and regulations:
Each player starts off with 10 weird things about/habit/little known facts.
Tag 10 people.
1. I hate myself, but its not a little known fact is it?
2. I like standing at the balcony when there's a thunderstorm and feel the wind and rain hit my face.
3. I think sleep is a waste of time even if i sleep a lot
4. I hate using my brains.
5. I sometimes pretend im a star(not literally).
6. I dont believe in more than one romance.
7. I think i can feel supernatural beings.
8. I always imagine a situation in which i have to jump in front of someone to save them from a bullet. but its always, "aiya, see how la"
9. I remember things from very long ago but cant rmb what i had for lunch this aft.
10.I actually did this because im so into my blog now i just wanna post and post and post. shh
yings: haha, are you sure its that funny? or do you just have a weird sense of humour? but im glad you found it entertaining. (:
naz: hey you! i never got a chance to see you. my fault sorry. and yes i miss you too. i'll send you an email soon!
yizhen: lol somehow i knew you were going to say that. anyway, haha you are the best ff ever too who keeps having the delusion that you're fat. so actually you're a tf(thin friend). lol. thanks, i think im okay.
yang: thanks auntie, i always knew you were watching my back. yup, im sure the both of them mut be complaining about how naughty we were back then. hahaha. and thanks, i'm just glad to know he's in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment