if ure wonderin why this retard here is bloggin lyk in de wee hours of de mornin.. yes i believe ure right, im mad...
NO LAH!! im not.. if u did think i was, go boil ur head la.. LOL, u can bbq if u wan, up to u..
actualli im bloggin coz i feel proud of myself!! hahas, i finally sang and i was able to snd pretty ok.. i tot i lost my voice leh.. so im glad i din.. TY DIXIE CHICKS!! hahas, ur song juz rox man!! go try it [not ready to make nice].
hahas, i tink de lyrics are cool too.. reminds me of myself leh...
I'm still mad as hell
And I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is
You think I should
yups, reminds me of myself..
gettin emo... SiANESS... emo means sad, sad means not happi, not happi means... means wad? means sad la, sad means not happi, not happi means sad.. blahblahblah
okok im being retarded.. wadeva..
wah i snd pissed.. and den im talkin to myself again... i probably nd to see a shrink soon.. or it cud be my brain tellin me to go and slp..
veri well, i shall slp my emo and sadness awae.. sad about wad?? no idea.. juz sad.. hahas yah right, hu am i kd..
aiya dun blog le.. probably be crappin more aniwae.. i noe i shall regret postin dis tmr.. haha
haha
haha
lame
night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment