Hope and faith may keep me strong,
but lose them all and I will fall.
Yet love is the light that will bring me back,
each time I stray from the path to god.
There is no stronger force den love,
is it not known dat love is the lord?
I may hv all the riches in the world
but without love it is destined for me to fail.
Love is patient, love is kind,
doesn’t envy nor boast nor is it proud.
Neither rude and self seeking,
easily angered and keeps records of wrongs.
Delights not in evil but rejoices in truth.
Always protects, perseveres and always hope
For all will pass in time to come and the three remains,
faith, hope and love,
but the greatest of these is love.
Love thy lord
Amen
knowing how important love is, and knowing how to love is the start to loving.. =)
loves!!! [aollovin]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment