DEAREST LORD; FRIENDS & FAMILY


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

because time moves on and de daes are passin, i noe dat i will eventually have to move on...

hahas, its rly how funny how sumtimes tv can teach u sum thing, or remind u or certain stuff, but i guess wad ive grown to learn over this few daes, or rather come to realise again dat loving sumone is suppose to be happi..

ive learn dat loving sumone isnt about having dat person by ur side, or how much dat person cares, or how much dat person bothers. it simply is thinkin of dat person, juz wishin dat person will be happy, hving dat person in ur head 24/7, and every little thing reminds u of dat person.. lols, its a joy to be able to love sumone...

though things have changed and sum things can juz no longer go back to wad it was b4, but as long as i hv de memories of them, its enough, it isnt about lettin go, it never was, and never will be, but its more of acceptance, accepting de fact dat things can nv be wad it was, acceptin dat de past will never be de future... ive accepted, come to face the truth ive refused to see.

i guess dat it will have to be enuff dat once i walked in ur life's path, and though this path is short, it was filled wif wonderful things dat i shud be happy juz hvin experienced dem and sharin them wif u. and though it was short, ur path in my life has left footprints dat can never be erased, and even as i move on with my life, and ur footprints will no longer be there, i can awaez look back and reminisce, and even if i do cry, its not for de fact ure no longer in my life, but tears of joy for wad we once shared. thank you, for everything

my lord, thank u for showin me de truth, thank you so much. i guess ive nv notice dat no matter who walks wif me thru my life, u hv awaez been there to carry me thruout my misery and pain, u are de onli one hu realli shared my footsteps and been there every single moment, im sorry for neglecting u, but i do hope u noe dat i rly do love u, awaez hv and i awaez will

this song i guess will be de last one im givin to u...

Maybe you think you're not right for me,
that you'll never be everything I need,
well I'll tell you straight from my heart
you are, you are.

If you don't think that you've got the pedigree,
that you're not someone who can talk to me,
well I'll tell you straight from my heart
you are, you are.

You are you are, my reason
You are the air I'm breathing
Ask who's in my heart, you are you are

If ever I wanted to run away,(to run away)
I'd go only if you would come with me, (you'd come with me)
Cause no-one can talk to my heart like
you are, you are

If I do for you what you do for me,(what you do for me)
If I'm on your mind every time you sleep, (and in your dreams)
Say the words and no matter how far I'll be where you are,

You are you are, my reason
You are the air I'm breathing
Ask who's in my heart,
you are you are

Ooh, I wish you'd ask me how I feel, (I'd say that I'm emphatic)
Ooh, And when you're near to me, (this urgency is automatic)
Ooh, you're my addiction, boy, (and I don?t wanna break the habit)
I'd say that your in my heart, your in my heart

You are you are, my reason
You are the air I'm breathing
Ask who's in my heart, you are you are

Maybe you think you're not right for me,
that you'll never be everything I need,
well I'll tell you straight from my heart
you are, you are

If you don't think that you've got the pedigree,
that you're not someone who can talk to me,
well I'll tell you straight from my heart you are, you are
Maybe you think you're not right for me,
that you'll never be everything I need,
well I'll tell you straight from my heart
you are, you are

goodbye

the truth will set u free [benj]

No comments: