I Belong To Me
hahas, i think its quite safe to say, de worst has passed.. i juz no longer have de energy to be sad and hurt anymore...
also i rly dun wan to let all my frens down, everyone is cheerin for me and askin me to cheer up, to allow myself to furthur sink into depression wud not be doing my frens justice...
and i guess i also realize whether i hurt or not, nths gg to change.. and to hold on to false hope and live in de past is just escapin frm reality... yea reality sucks, but i still hv to face it.. nbdy noes wad will happen tmr, i dun wan to hope for it either, i'll just take wadeva life has to offer me.. happi or sad, good or bad, is rly not up to me, but i wun allow myself to suffer animore
i guess lyk half of de credits go to this lady.. hahas, i mean jessica simpson, though nt many thinks she can sing.. but i think her song "i belong to me" rly makes sum sense... and its nice also lah.. but i rly agree, "nbdys got to belong to somebody" i rly agree.. and when she says "i'll give all my love, but not all my soul"
niwaes i'll post the lyrics... try listenin to de song too.. its nice
i belong to me [jessica simpson]
Oh yeah
It's not that I dont wanna share my life with you baby
It's just that I'm the one I need to be true to baby
And I won't give up me to be part of you
It's not that I dont want to have you in my life baby
it's just you gotta know that its got to be right baby
before I open up my heart to you
I dont need somebody to complete me
I complete myself
nobody has got to belong to somebody else
I belong to me
I don't belong to you
my heart is my posession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two
and if you're gonna love me
you should know this baby
I belong to me
I gota let you know before I let you in baby
that who I am is not about who I am with baby
That don't mean I dont wanna be here with you
I do
I dont need somebody to complete me
I want you to know
I give all my love butI'm not givin' all my soul
I belong to me
I don't belong to you
my heart is my posession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two
and if you're gonna love me
you should know this baby
I belong to me
Oh yeah
Love don't mean changin who you are to be
who somebody wants you to be
nobody has got to belong to nobody
I belong to me
I don't belong to you
my heart is my posession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I don't belong to you
my heart is my posession
I'll be my own reflection
I belong to me
I'm one not half of two,
and if your gonna love me
you should know this baby
I belong to me
yea so this are de lyrics... i guess it open my eyes to certain truths.. but after singin it, i do feel much better.. ahahas, not sure but yah.. aniwae.. as long as it hlps..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment