"Benj was quite emo los, felt so sad to see my 'sista' lidat, yet he kept on saying he is fine.i roughly understand wats wrong la, but I cant help him..feel so pathetic..sighs"
i got this frm soph's blog.. thx alot for caring so much. pls dun feel pathetic.. de fact dat u care alr makes me feel much better. and u did helped me, i rly did feel much better. plz cheer up.. dun feel sad coz of me ok??
i noe alot of ppl feel frustrated when i dun wna tell them my problems.. dey feel dat i dun trust dem enuff to tell them. but thats rly not de case. its bcoz i care so much dat i dun want to burden all of u wif ur alr heavy problems.
i dun wan to cause ani unneccessary sadness or stress. i want u all to be haPPI!! dats all i ask for.
anw, had quite a long tok wif yufei on msn, hahas, thx for caring so much as well. i hope u undst.. i noe ure a great fren, but let me be one as well. hving u as a fen alone makes me happi. hahas
alright.. i'll try not to emo alr. coz my frens are gettin veri worried. smth i seriousli dun wan.
aniwae. i love dis song.
cry [mandy moore]
I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever
And ended so soon
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed
In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
Was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment that I saw you cry
cry..moment that I saw you cry
It was late in september
And I've seen you before (and you were)
You were always the cold one
But i was never that sure
You were all by yourself
Staring up at a dark gray sky
I was changed
In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
Was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry
I wanted to hold you
I wanted to make it go away
I wanted to know you
I wanted to make your everything, all right....
I'll always remember...
It was late afternoon...
In places no one would find...
In places no one would find
All your feelings so deep inside (deep inside)
Was then that I realized
That forever was in your eyes
The moment I saw you cry
hahas, yes, my feelings are so deep inside. in places no one will find.
and yes, sumtimes i feel lyk crying.
ah wells. i hope dis is my last emo post.
replies:
sophie: hahas. okaes. but still i think it was rly a wrong time. though i loved it. and even if i cud choose, i will still choose to go.. hahas. swingin is so fun. lets do it again real real soon.
siok xin: hahas, coz everyone loves me dats why hate myself, coz i cant do anithin for those hu love me!! hahas i try not to think so much la. hahas yes im a himbo. but hu cares. its fun! LOL!! benj hearts siokxin too!!
end replies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment