DEAREST LORD; FRIENDS & FAMILY


Friday, April 20, 2007

freak it lah. lyk wth can. bludy stomachache, make me unable to attend skool todae. yes i hate u. ure a effing irritating stomachache hu shud juz go and die. AHHH i miss all my frens alr!!

and as usual, i hv such sweet darlings hu send me msges when dey found out i was feelin ill, askin me to take care and sayin dat dey miss me.. TY syafs, naz and kitty!!! im rly touched. :')

i thank god theres family dae tmr, dat means i can make up for todae and be able to meet them all tmr!! bwahahahas. so happi~ seriousli i think i not onli love my frens, i NEED dem. lyk rly lah. i rly rly need dem.

mayb i shud use this chance to lyk complete all my tutorials. hahas. yups. i think i will. cept math la. coz effing summation makes no sense. grahh.. i nd my math tuition teacher!! i kinda miss her.. sobs. hahas.

aniwae. i juz came across de lamest excuse in de world. lyk the ultimate lahs.
BENJ LAMEST EXCUSE to stop wanting to be best frens
"i wan a best fren of de opposite sex"

yes. it is isnt it? and sadly i am victim of dat excuse. so guess wad? yes im stupid. i AM stupid. and not onli dat, i muz be lyk blind and deaf and mute and utterly effing retarded.

im over u. and im over it.

I’m over your lies
And I’m over your games

I’m over you asking me
When you know I’m not okay
You call me at night
And I pick up the phone
And though you be tellin’ me
I know you’re not alone

Oh and that’s why your eyes
I’m over it
Your smile
I’m over it
Realized
I’m over it, I’m over it
I’m over


(Chorus)
Wanting you to be wanting me
No that ain’t no way to be
How I feel, read my lips
Because I’m so over
( I'm so)
Movin’ on, it’s my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I’m so over
I’m so over it


I’m over your hands
And I’m over your mouth
Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt

Oh and that’s why your world
I’m over it
So sure
I’m over it
I’m not your girl
I’m over it, I’m over it
I’m over

(Chorus)
Wanting you to be wanting me
No that ain’t no way to be
How I feel, read my lips

Because I’m so over
(I’m so)
Movin' on, it’s my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I’m so over
So over it
I’m so over it

(Bridge)
(Oh) Don’t call, Don’t come by
Ain’t no use don’t ask me why
You’ll never change
There'll be no more crying in the rain
No, oh oh
I’m over it

(Chorus)
Wanting you to be wanting me
No that ain’t no way to be
How I feel, Read my lips
‘Because I’m so over
(I’m so)
Movin’ on, it’s my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I’m so over
So over it

I’m so over it
I’m over it

(Wanting you to be wanting me)
(No that ain’t no way to be)
How I feel, read my lips
Because I’m so over

(I’m so)
Movin’ on, it’s my time
you never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I’m so over
So over it
So over it



ty u hu told me de truth. rly appreciate it.

aniwae, i believe god has rewarded my beyonf my farthest dreams. my frens both new and old are de best in de world and can nv be replaced. my best fren cares just as much for me as i care for him. so yea. i am happi. im more den happi, im truely blessed. ty god.

i love u all. and i love u god

replies:

yang: no i still wna thank u. coz u rly hlp open up my eyes too. and u truely care. and u deserve my thanks although my thanks is worth lyk almoz nth lahs. LOL. hahas, i mayb stupid and sad and and wadeva. BUT, i have all my frens. which is lyk wad i said ba, stupid ppl has de most luck.

sophie: wahahas. coz yest rly happi ma. i loved de neos so much. u noe im lyk still lookin at it and admiring it lahs. LOL!! its juz so so nice~ hahas u sae de arhs, a call awae, i might juz take up dat offer anitime yea?? den by dat time to let to regret lo. LOL!! i miss u alr!! ):

end replies.

No comments: