DEAREST LORD; FRIENDS & FAMILY


Sunday, April 22, 2007

its rainin so heavily. it kinda makes de surroundings kinda moody and sad. hahas. im letting de weather affect my mood. so wierd yea? kinda sappy too.

sumhow, sumway, theres still smth nagging at de back of my head, gnawing at my mind, tellin me smths wrong. i can exactly pinpoint wad it is. but to hell wif it la, ive been thru enuff to noe dat dis kinda feelings usualli lead me no where.

hahas, i shall dedicate a song to my dear kitty. thx so much.

love doesnt have to hurt [atomic kittens]

I learned a lesson in my life,
but I learned it the hard way.
I don't know why I used to fall in love
with the wrong kind.
Than I'd suffer so much pain,
but I only had myself to blame.

Baby, you came in the nick of time

To show me love doesn't have to hurt
To feel good, it's such a revelation.
With you I can be myself
And always should

Don't have to cry,
Don't have to fight
Don't have to die
Night after night
Show me love
Doesn't have to hurt
To feel good

Thank you baby

Darling now it seems to me
like I've always known you
But I still shudder when I think back
on the lonely times
I used to keep all my feelings inside (deep inside)
From your eyes
I have nothing to hide

Baby, you came in the nick of time

To show me love doesn't have to hurt
To feel good, it's such a revelation
With you I can be myself
I know it should
Don't have to cry,
Don't have to fight
Don't have to die
Night after night
Show me love
Doesn't have to hurt
To feel good

Thank you baby

Lying here beside you feels so fine
Talking about everything
In this heart of mine


Love doesn't have to hurt
To feel good, it's such a revelation
With you I can be myself
I know it should
Don't have to cry,
Don't have to fight
And in your arms
Night after night
Show me love
Doesn't have to hurt
To feel good

hahas. yea. nice song. great lyrics. i rly can relate to it. wth la. emoing again. hahas.

i rly wna go kbox. hahas. i rly miss singin into dat mike, gg crazy and just thoroughly enjoyin myself. its just as magical as neoing. when u just spent all ur energy into singin, juz enjoyin de company of ur dear frens beside u. puttin aside all ur problems, laughin, smiling, being lame. hahas.

hahas, sum ppl are into smoking, drinkin and drugs to forget their pain. hahas, mine seems to be neoing and kboxing. i hv no idea why. perhaps, both includes being in a enclosed space wif de ppl i love. spending dat time tgth juz makes me so happy.

we are in our own world, where we can juz be ourselves. where we can do wadeva we wish. laugh, joke, be lame, make fun of one another in a harmless way, sing, take photos, dance and all the other crazy stuff we do. how cud i not be happi??

and hu says neoing is gay?? i dun think so leh. and i dun care wad evryone thinks. as long as im happi wif my frens, i dun giv a damn. and if those hu looks at us thinkin im gay or smth, it onli means ure jealous, so u cn juz go and stuff ur head.

hahas, yea, i may be image conscious, but im not sacrificin neo for my image.. bleah.

i hv lotsa tuts and studyin to do. yet im not doing them. hahas. im singin away lyk theres no tmr. heck lah. i think i muz be de world's biggest slacker.. omg. i suck lah. maybi rly dun belong in aj. perhaps a withdrawal shud be in order.

i rly dun think i can make it.
i rly shud consider pullin out.
but my parents will not agree.

dis sucks.

its been freakin long since i met up wif my oldies. where are u aLL?? missin u all so much. shall jio u all out one dae.

alright. bye.

replies:

sophie: hahas stupid kitty la, go ruin my ps2. hahas but yea, was veri fun la. no way lors, i'll make him get me a ps3. hahas. kitty may be true.. but hes awaez bullyin me la. irritatin cat. hahas. yah it does snd gay. but i noe wad u mean la LOL!!

siokxin: hahas, no my dear, u are de last.. so u hv to b 4th. aiya dun wry lah, ure my cutest mistress!! wahahas. and dun wry, no one will bully u de la. my other mistresses are all veri lovable. hahas. dats why they are my dears!! yes i love swings too!! hahas okaes, cya on mon!!! love YA!!!

tim: hahas, heys!! yea i noe im fine, but coming frm u.. makes it snd sooo wrong.. LOL!! anw hows life in poly?? update me!! hahas. keep rawkin dude.

alvin: hahas, emoing is not dat gd lors. it makes ppl sad. u dun be so sad lahs. keep happi. life is awaez full of hidden surprises, u nv noe when smth gd might happen. if got ani probs juz come find me ok?? tc!! and smile!!

Tim: hahas BOOOOO!!! no, its not scary.. LOL!! dun blame urself over things dat are nt ur fault ok?? sumtimes we just lose, its ok de, juz win de nxt time!! u can one! i juz noe iT!! tc piggy!! and dun bully me lah. HAHAS!!

angela: my dearest dear!! hahas, that tim is not our cls tim lehs. LOL. aiya dun wry lah. no matter wad, ure de zui da de. hahas. and i still love u equalli much!! LOL!! wah let edwina see arhs, sure scold me, ask me to stop being so mushy de. bwahahas. miss u!!

end replies.

No comments: