1) Single, taken or crushing?
Ans: no, Benjamin.. hahas.. crushing lahs I guess
2) Are you happy with your life now?
Ans: yes and no
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with dat person fast?
Ans: is there a left person?? Okae, nt farnie.. ermm, yes I guess
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Ans: yes.. if its u, u so betta be sorri
5) Do you believe that there are some circumstances, where cheating love is acceptable?
Ans: u wun cheat urself wud u?
6) Would you take someone back even if dat person cheats on you?
Ans: once bitten, twice shy,, but if im lyk a despo, I might
7) Have you ever talked about marriage to someone else before?
Ans: cant rmb.. did I?
8) Do you want children?
Ans: yups
9) How many?
Ans: depends..
10) Would you consider adoption?
Ans: sure, why not?
11) If someone likes you now, what do you think is the best way for dat person to let you know their feelings
Ans: tell me lors, u can sing if u wan.. lols
12) Do you enjoy getting into relationships?
Ans: a love-hate relationship? No thx.. love-love relationship? yes please
13) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Ans: yea
14) Do you believe you can change someone?
Ans: into wad? A rabbit? But yes I believe
15) If you could get married somewhere, where would it be?
Ans: on de moon
16) Do you give in easily when you are fighting?
Ans: fight wad? A flying cockroach? No, I juz scream and run
17) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Ans: have..
18) Do you ever wished that you could have had someone but you messed it up?
Ans: mayb lah.. nt sure..
19) Have you ever broken a heart?
Ans: wad kind? Plastic is unbreakable..
20) If one day your best friend falls in love with dat person you are deeply in love with, what would you do?
Ans: will u give ur limbs away? If u do, I guess I might be noble too
21) Are you missing someone right now?
Ans: yes.. u din sae hu2
2) Now you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs. Write down their names in the list below. Tag them in their blog to let them know.
> Cheryl koh
> Yong jian
> Fangyi
> Si hui
> Shitien
clara got me to do this.. ahahas.. it was pretty fun lahs... tryin to think of irritating answers.. lols
todae, aiya dun wanna talk about it.. nth much aniwae.. though i did get to talk to aloy for a while.. it was fun.. though after dat suddenli rmb de crapy stuff.. ahh wells.. i still enjoyed it aniwae... thx loy
my lord, ure my dearest family.. do so love u
loves [aollovin]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment